Strategic Analytics Faculty
- Agribusiness Economics
- Agricultural Sciences
- Animal Science
- Art and Design
- Aviation Management
- Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Science
- Business Administration
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Counseling and Rehabilitation Education
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Cybersecurity and Cyber Systems
- Educational Administration
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English and Creative Writing
- Environmental Resources and Policy
- Geography and Environmental Resources
- Geology and Geosciences
- Health Administration
- Health Informatics
- Higher Education
- History and Historical Studies
- Human Sciences
- Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Dosimetry
- Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry
- Molecular, Cellular and Systemic Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Pharmacology and Neuroscience
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Physics and Applied Physics
- Plant Biology
- Plant, Soil, and Agricultural Systems
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Public Safety Administration
- Quality Engineering and Management
- Radiologic Sciences
- Social Work
- Strategic Analytics
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Workforce Education and Development
- Other Graduate Courses
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Anthony Hall, Suite 220
1265 Lincoln Drive - MC 4305
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Anaza, Nwamaka, Associate Professor, Marketing, Ph.D., Purdue University, 2010; 2015. Consumer behavior, international marketing, marketing analytics.
DeYong, Gregory D., Associate Professor, Ph.D., Indiana University, 2010; 2013. Operations and supply chain management, decision technologies.
Islam, Md. Shariful, Assistant Professor, Accountancy, Ph.D., Louisiana Tech University, 2019; 2019. Accounting information systems, auditing, data analytics.
Kamran-Disfani, Omid, Assistant Professor, Marketing, Ph.D., University of Missouri-Columbia, 2019; 2019. Data analytics.
Nelson, H. James, Associate Professor, Management, Ph.D., The University of Colorado, 1999; 2005. Analytics, artificial intelligence, information systems.
Perry, Timothy T., Clinical Assistant Professor, Finance, Ph.D., Texas Tech University, 2009; 2019. Financial analytics.
Sylwester, Kevin, Professor, Economics, Ph.D. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1997; 1998. Macroeconomics, data analytics.
Van Alfen, Tyson, Assistant Professor, Finance, Ph.D., University of Kentucky, 2019; 2019. Financial analytics.