Geography and Environmental Resources Faculty
- Advanced Energy and Fuels Management
- Africana Studies
- Agribusiness Economics
- Agricultural Sciences
- Animal Science
- Art and Design
- Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Counselor Education
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Cybersecurity and Cyber Systems
- Educational Administration
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Resources and Policy
- Food and Nutrition
- Geography and Environmental Resources
- Health Administration
- Health Informatics
- Higher Education
- Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Mathematics and Science Education
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Dosimetry
- Mining Engineering
- Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry
- Molecular, Cellular and Systemic Physiology
- Pharmacology and Neuroscience
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Plant Biology
- Plant, Soil, and Agricultural Systems
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Public Safety and Homeland Security Administration
- Quality Engineering and Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Radiologic Sciences
- Recreation Professions
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Strategic Analytics
- Supply Chain Management and Engineering
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Workforce Education and Development
- Other Graduate Courses
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Anthony Hall, Suite 220
1265 Lincoln Drive - MC 4305
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Baumann, Duane D., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Clark University, 1968; 1967.
Duram, Leslie, Professor, Ph.D., University of Colorado at Boulder, 1994; 1994.
Dziegielewski, Benedykt, Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 1983; 1985.
Horsley, Doc, Assistant Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 1974; 1968.
Li, Ruopu, Assistant Professor, Ph.D., University of Nebraska, Lincoln, 2012; 2015.
Lieber, Stanley R., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., University of Iowa, 1974; 1975.
Perk, H.F.W., Lecturer, Emeritus, A.B., University of California, Los Angeles, 1951; 1964.
Remo, Jonathan, W.F., Associate Professor, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2008; 2012.
Schoof, Justin, T., Professor and Chair, Ph.D., Indiana University, 2004; 2006.
Sharpe, David M., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 1968; 1966.
Wang, Guangxing, Professor, Ph. D., University of Helsinki, Finland, 1996; 2007.
Weinert, Julie, Senior Lecturer, Ph.D. Ohio State University, 2008; 2005.