- Agribusiness Economics
- Agricultural Sciences
- Animal Science
- Art and Design
- Aviation Management
- Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Science
- Business Administration
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Counseling and Rehabilitation Education
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Cybersecurity and Cyber Systems
- Educational Administration
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English and Creative Writing
- Environmental Resources and Policy
- Geography and Environmental Resources
- Geology and Geosciences
- Health Administration
- Health Informatics
- Higher Education
- History and Historical Studies
- Human Sciences
- Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Dosimetry
- Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry
- Molecular, Cellular and Systemic Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Pharmacology and Neuroscience
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Physics and Applied Physics
- Plant Biology
- Plant, Soil, and Agricultural Systems
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Public Safety Administration
- Quality Engineering and Management
- Radiologic Sciences
- Social Work
- Strategic Analytics
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Workforce Education and Development
- Other Graduate Courses
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Anthony Hall, Suite 220
1265 Lincoln Drive - MC 4305
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Akamani, Kofi, Associate Professor, Ph.D., University of Idaho, 2011.
Carver, Andrew, Professor, Ph.D., Purdue University, 1998; 1998.
Groninger, John W., Professor, Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1995; 1997.
Holzmeuller, Eric J., Professor, Ph.D., University of Florida, Gainsville, 2006; 2007.
Nielsen, Clayton K., Professor, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2001; 2009.
Park, Logan, Professor, Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2009; 2010.
Pease, Brent, Assistant Professor, Ph.D., North Carolina State University, 2021; 2021.
Ruffner, Charles M., Professor, Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, 1999. 1999.
Schoonover, Jon E., Professor, Ph.D., Auburn University, 2005; 2006.
Williard, Karl W. J., Professor and Program Coordinator, Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, 1999; 1999.
Zaczek, James J., Professor, Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, 1994; 1997.
Chilman, Kenneth C., Associate Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., University of Michigan, 1972; 1973.
Mangun, Jean C., Associate Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Purdue University, 1991; 1996.
Phelps, John E., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., University of Missouri, 1980; 1990.