Agribusiness Economics Faculty
- Agribusiness Economics
- Agricultural Sciences
- Animal Science
- Art and Design
- Aviation Management
- Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Science
- Business Administration
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Counseling and Rehabilitation Education
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Cybersecurity and Cyber Systems
- Educational Administration
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English and Creative Writing
- Environmental Resources and Policy
- Geography and Environmental Resources
- Geology and Geosciences
- Health Administration
- Health Informatics
- Higher Education
- History and Historical Studies
- Human Sciences
- Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Dosimetry
- Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry
- Molecular, Cellular and Systemic Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Pharmacology and Neuroscience
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Physics and Applied Physics
- Plant Biology
- Plant, Soil, and Agricultural Systems
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Public Safety Administration
- Quality Engineering and Management
- Radiologic Sciences
- Social Work
- Strategic Analytics
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Workforce Education and Development
- Other Graduate Courses
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Anthony Hall, Suite 220
1265 Lincoln Drive - MC 4305
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Altman, Ira J., Professor and Interim Director, Ph.D., University of Missouri, 2005; 2006.
Asirvatham, Jebaraj, Associate Professor, Ph.D., University of Illinois, 2011; 2015.
Moon, Wanki, Professor, Ph.D., University of Florida, 1995; 2000.
Rendleman, C. Matthew, Professor, Ph.D., Purdue University, 1989; 1994.
Sanders, Dwight R., Professor, Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1999; 2000.
Beaulieu, Jeffrey R., Associate Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Iowa State University, 1984; 1983.
Beck, Roger J., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, 1977; 1984.
Eberle, Phillip R., Associate Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Iowa State University, 1983; 1983.
Harris, Kim S., Associate Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1985; 1984.
Herr, William M., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Cornell University, 1954; 1957.
Kraft, Steven E., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Cornell University, 1976; 1980.