Educational Administration Faculty
- Advanced Energy and Fuels Management
- Agribusiness Economics
- Agricultural Sciences
- Animal Science
- Art and Design
- Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Counseling and Rehabilitation Education
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Cybersecurity and Cyber Systems
- Educational Administration
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English and Creative Writing
- Environmental Resources and Policy
- Food and Nutrition
- Geography and Environmental Resources
- Geology and Geosciences
- Health Administration
- Health Informatics
- Higher Education
- History and Historical Studies
- Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- Mass Communication and Media Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Dosimetry
- Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry
- Molecular, Cellular and Systemic Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Pharmacology and Neuroscience
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Physics and Applied Physics
- Plant Biology
- Plant, Soil, and Agricultural Systems
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Physical Therapy
- Public Safety and Homeland Security Administration
- Quality Engineering and Management
- Radiologic Sciences
- Recreation Professions
- Social Work
- Strategic Analytics
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Workforce Education and Development
- Other Graduate Courses
Associate Provost for Academic Programs
Anthony Hall, Suite 220
1265 Lincoln Drive - MC 4305
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Colwell, William Bradley, Professor, Ph.D. and J.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1996. Education law and policy, collective bargaining.
Dilley, Patrick, Professor, Ph.D., University of Southern California, 2000; 2001. History of higher education, gender studies, and qualitative research.
Donahoo, Saran, Professor and Chair, Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2004; 2004.
Kelly, Gary, Clinical Assistant Professor, Southern Illinois University, 2006; 2018. School and instructional leadership.
Dively, John, Clinical Assistant Professor, Emeritus, Ed.D., Illinois State University, 1995, J.D., Southern Illinois University, 1985; 2014.
Eaton, William E., Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., Washington University, 1971; 1971.
Goldman, Samuel, Professor, Emeritus, Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1961; 1980.
Green, Judith A., Associate Professor, Emerita, Ph.D., Purdue University, 1990; 2005.